Liquid Colour offers several distinct advantages over traditional alternatives when it comes to colouring thermoplastics:
- Liquid colorants are highly concentrated which means you use less colour to colour more plastic
- Liquid colourants are more economical than conventional alternatives providing you with lower colouring costs
- Liquid colorants can be dosed very accurately and consistently, providing excellent colour homogeneity in the end product
- Liquid colourants disperse into the base polymer more effectively than other forms of colourants enabling superior colour dispersion throughout the finished product
- Faster colour changeover is achieved when using liquid colour resulting in lower wastage
- Easier inventory management
- Accurate dosing when via our robustly designed dosing units
- Short delivery lead times
- Smaller quantities can be ordered.
Our products are formulated to meet all necessary regulatory requirements.